Which is better, AC fan or DC fan?
When we choose cooling fans, there are mainly two different kinds of fans, one is DC fan , the other is AC fan. Which one is better? Let's share the characteristics of these two kinds of fans
1. Power mode: the AC fan can be directly connected to the mains power, such as 220V, 110V, etc. The DC fan can work only when the power from the mains is rectified and transformed, such as DC 12V, 5V, etc.
2. Service life: there is not much difference between the AC fan and DC fan of the same type of bearing, and the type of main eye bearing is related
3. Air volume: for the cooling fan of the same specification (such as 12038), the DC fan can also do a higher speed because of the longer blades. Compared with the DC fan, the air volume will be larger
4. Efficiency: the use efficiency of the DC fan is low, for example, the DC fan of 12038 has 2600 revolutions and the power reaches 30W, while the DC fan also has 2600 revolutions and the power is only 6W, and the air volume is larger
5. Cost: in the case of convenient power supply, for two single fans, DC fans of the same specification are cheaper than AC fans
6. Safety: because the AC fan uses the mains power, it belongs to the dangerous voltage. If it is accidentally touched, it is life-threatening, and the DC fan is 48V, which is also safe.
Shenzhen Jiangshanlai Electronics Technology Co., Ltd. was established in 2005. Located in Shenzhen, China, is a professional manufacturer of DC brushless motors, DC cooling fans, DC brushless fans, DC bracket fans, booster cooling fans, mini cooling fans, DC cooling fans, DC fans, non-standard fans, R & D and manufacturing , Sales, and service.