When using a DC cooling fan, is there a situation in which a fault occurs soon after work? The DC fan
is the same as other machines, and we have to maintain and check it from time to time, which can prolong its service life. The following are the maintenance methods and storage conditions for the cooling fan:
1. If the DC cooling fan finds abnormal sound in the fan, the motor is seriously heated, the case is charged, the switch trips, and the switch cannot be started during the running process, it should be stopped immediately. In order to ensure safety, it is not allowed to carry out maintenance during the operation of the fan. After the inspection, the test operation should be carried out for about 5~10 minutes to confirm that there is no abnormality and then start up.
2. It can only be operated under the condition that the fan is completely normal. At the same time, it is necessary to ensure that the power supply facilities have sufficient capacity and the voltage is stable. It is strictly prohibited to exceed or fall below the product voltage range, or the phase loss operation. The power supply line must be a dedicated line. Long-term use of temporary lines to supply power.
3. The environment of the DC fan should always keep the air unobstructed, dry and tidy. The surface of the fan should be kept clean. There should be no debris in the inlet and outlet, and the dust and other dust in the fan and pipe should be removed regularly.
4. According to the use of environmental conditions, the grease should be replenished or replaced irregularly (the motor closed bearing does not need to be replaced during the service life), in order to ensure good lubrication of the DC cooling fan during operation, the number of refueling is not less than 1000. Hour/time closed bearing and motor bearing, refilling 1/3 of the inner and outer rings of the bearing with zl-3 lithium-based grease, it is strictly forbidden to run out of oil
5. The DC cooling fan should be stored in a dry environment to avoid moisture in the motor or motor. DC cooling fans should be protected against defensive measures when stored in the open air. During storage and handling, it should be protected from bumps or strong impact from external forces to avoid damage to the fan.
Founded in 2005 in Shenzhen, China, Shenzhen Jiangshanlai Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. is a professional manufacturer of DC brushless motors, DC cooling fans, cooling fans, DC brushless fans, DC bracket fans, supercharged cooling fans, and miniature cooling fans. DC cooling fan, DC blower, and non-standard fan custom, research and development, manufacturing, sales, service in one of the large enterprises, DC fan wholesale manufacturers, DC fan suppliers. Products sell well in North America, Europe, South Korea, Japan and other places.